UPS for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
The modern military relies on computers and other sophisticated electronic equipment— and relies on Acumentrics UPS (uninterruptible power supply) to keep that equipment online. Electrical variance, surges, spikes, sags, and interruptions can cause communication breakdown and data loss, especially during the rigors of active duty. From the start, Acumentrics designed the Rugged-UPS™ to provide clean AC or DC power supply in harsh environments, including dust, rain, wind, heat, cold, vibration, shock and blowing sand. Our 1 kW and 2 kW UPS units are trusted worldwide in both military and industrial applications.
Acumentrics customers worldwide include Raytheon, General Dynamics, TeleCommunication Systems (TCS), L-3 Communications, Lockheed Martin Corporation, SAIC, CACI, BAE Systems and the United States military including the Coast Guard, Army, Navy and Marine Corps.
Click on the link below to see specifications for our complete line of Rugged-UPS™ (uninterruptible power supply) Products
Specification Summary of our Rugged-UPS™ Products
Acumentrics Rugged-UPS™ Advantage
Acumentrics Rugged-UPS™ (uninterruptible power supply) products extend mission duration and boost agility because they convert electrical output from almost any generator, seamlessly back-up power interruptions, and survive real military action. Our unique Flo-Thru™ design maximizes internal cooling while sealing electronic components from the elements. Our lightweight, durable aluminum chassis takes severe shaking and shock. Where other uninterruptible power supply products fail, our Rugged-UPS™ (RUPS) thrives.
All of Acumentrics RUPS (uninterruptible power supply) products accept a wide voltage and frequency range, and automatically condition input for clean AC or DC output. Our Rugged-UPS™ can power up your computers and communications equipment and ensure they stay powered:
- No matter where you are in the world
- No matter how "dirty" the electricity is from your generator
- Regardless of the weather conditions
Plus, our flagship 2kW UPS unit accepts both AC and DC input, so you can use your vehicle to power your computer.
- Power factor corrected, wide frequency / voltage range input
- True on-line UPS, double-conversion design
- Dual input automatically selects AC or DC power (DC Optional)
- Up to 30 minutes of battery backup in XR UPS units
- Lightweight, durable aluminum chassis
- Weather and shock resistant
- Wide operating temperature: -18ºC to 50ºC
- Communications ready
- MIL-STD connectors
- Clean, reliable AC or DC power
- UPS protects sensitive equipment from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts, and noise
- Seamlessly provides backup power
- UPS operates in harsh environments
- UPS operates worldwide
- Lightweight, durable chassis
Acumentrics is an industry leader in ruggedized uninterruptible power supplies (RUPS). The broad family of Acumentrics military UPS and Industrial-UPS can be used for worldwide deployment in harsh physical and electrical environments and for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. These proven Rugged-UPS™ (uninterruptible power supplies) can also be combined with state-of-the art Acumentrics fuel cell technology for silent, extended-run, power generation and backup.
To learn more about our Rugged-UPS™ (RUPS), contact Acumentrics today.