09/26/2016 - 10:36
Acumentrics, Inc. Walpole, MA is announcing a NEW member to its Trusted Rugged Blade UPS™ family at the Modern Day Marine September 27 to 29 (Quantico, VA) iGov booth 1031
Delivering, in the 1U form factor, 1250W of Power, 25% more Power Density than previous state of the art RUPS™. With Acumentrics unique Flo-Thru™ Technology, this ANB1501 RUPS delivers maximum protection to inside components, allowing stringent MIL-Standards compliance with the highest reliability in harsh environments.
With the introduction of the NEW Rugged Blade UPS™ Acumentrics continues to push the reduction in Size & Weight, and increase Power with a cost reduction per kW of Power, supporting the USMC’s MAGTF Modernization and permanent SWaP-C improvements for Tactical and Expeditionary Networking On The Move and other type of applications. Acumentrics continues to deliver Total Trusted Power Solutions, when clean power is mission critical under extreme harsh conditions.
ANB 1501 Rugged Blade UPS, key attributes:
- 1U height, 19” rack and 19” transit case ready
- 25% Power increase, delivering 1250W AC pure sine wave
- SAFE and lighter LFP battery chemistry with long life and long run time
- Up to 5 AC outputs limiting PDU requirements (size and weight)
- N+1 Fault Tolerant architecture with load sharing limiting backplane requirements (size and weight) and delivering highest reliability in harsh environments
- MIL Standards Certified
Visit Acumentrics at the Modern Day Marine September 27 to 29 (Quantico, VA) iGov booth 1031 and see this NEW product demonstrated in a transit case with the most advanced military applications for Tactical and Expeditionary Networking using the latest server and PC technologies. This MIL – Certified Solution is Dependably Deliverable today.