Epicor ERP Specialist
The ERP Specialist position requires a self-motivated task orientated individual with a knack for pulling together data from multiple sources and ability for presenting it to facilitate data driven strategic decision-making opportunities. The key role of the position is to work closely with all functional areas in a growing manufacturing business to identify operational performance indicators and use the data available to evaluate and prioritize focus for continuous improvement.
You will be working on the ERP team to assist in process design and workflow of the Epicor ERP system to better leverage the functionality for Acumentrics. This will include but is not limited to; design, development and launching new EPICOR modules and versions, all around user training and support as well as data analysis and reporting. You will assist with design, build, test, and troubleshoot system changes and prepare and plan for upgrades and enhancements. In this role you will assist with the onboarding of new sites and conversion from their current ERP to multi-company environment and aftercare of go-live.
The ideal candidate should be a team player, highly skilled, enthusiastic, and detail oriented.
Essential Job Functions:
- ERP subject matter expert
- Assist with ERP implementation projects
- Understand process flow and relationships with ERP application: financial, engineering, purchasing, inventory management, manufacturing operations, etc.
- Data Management using advanced data and reporting tools.
- Create reports, perform, and create imports and exports from SQL Databases (including SSRS), use and create BAQ (including report designer / builder and or crystal reports), BAM, BPM, and DMT.
- Help develop process documents for training and conduct end-user training and database administration as the software backend subject matter expert.
- Provide support to end-users including tracking issues and inquiries.
- Troubleshoot issues and errors, review logs and debug programs to identify corrections within the Epicor toolset.
- Provide feedback, recommendation, support, direction, and guidance on technical design for new development, changes, modifications, and enhancements.
- Create Epicor technical design documents, as well as review technical design from external technical consultants.
- Meet with business team members to review specific business requirements for requests and design solutions
- Maintain expertise of the products you serve through knowledge sharing, training, and mentorship.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Exposure to Manufacturing, Finance/Accounting, and ERP/MRP systems is a plus.
- Proficiency with C#, VB.NET, MS SQL Server preferred.
- Epicor ERP experience is required.
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- Professional, reliable, honest, even tempered, self-motivated, and eager to learn and succeed.
- Experience working within Office 365 and Teams.
- Experience working in a Remote Office environment.
- Strong documentation skills along with experience working inside of a ticketing system such as Track-It or JIRA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another applicable area of study.
- 5+ years of Epicor technical / functional experience is required.