Quick shipping is available for this product, see below for details.
Pack-Power™ enhances any application that needs power and a USB data hub on the go. Power and recharge laptops, tablets, satcom, cellular modems, medical devices, cameras, and much more.
What is it and what does it to?
- Compact, rugged, portable fully-featured UPS that delivers complete power autonomy.
- Allows for simultaneous battery charging while providing full output power
- Up to 9 hours runtime with 10W load
- Converts DC, USB, and AC inputs into multiple regulated DC, USB and AC outputs
- Integrated 5-port USB 3.0 data hub
- Allows remote operation via USB or Bluetooth
- FAA carry-on compliant
- Dust and water splash resistant
- Outside Dimensions: 1.5" X 5.5" X 7.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Output Power: 100W, 12V Or 28VDC Regulated
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with five connections
- Accepts 10-30 VDC: Vehicle Batteries, Solar Blankets, External Batteries
- Accepts 100-260 VAC with optional power supply: Wall Outlets (Domestic & International), Generators, & Inverters
- Designed to meet UN-DOT 38.3
- IP54 Enclosure (Dust & Water Splash Resistant)
Quick shipping is availablE:
To begin an order, please fill out the form below, and a representative will be in touch during business hours to complete your order and secure payment:
Why Select Acumentrics Technology?
Acumentrics technology is based on over 25 years of experience in delivering trusted, reliable and rugged back up power solutions to military specifications.
Acumentrics, Inc., headquartered in Walpole, Massachusetts, has been a trusted market leader in RUPS™ (rugged AC and DC uninterruptible power sources) for harsh and combat environments as well as heavy-duty industrial applications, since 1994. RUPS™ products provide clean power conditioning and battery backup when reliability is mission-critical.
Acumentrics, is a preferred supplier of US-made power electronics to many of the world’s largest prime defense contractors.